Sunday, August 06, 2006

oh yeahhhhhh. I forgootttt. I am going to start having guest CT members. What does this mean? Each month I will have two people who get to choose up to 4 (at least 2)of my kits to work with. They will do at least three layouts and must post at 2 specified galleries and one of their choice. EVERYONE will have a chance to do this...no one will be turned away. I will also let those who are interested join a contest for two permanent spots on my CT. How fun is this?!?!?!?

So...if you are intersted in applying...please send me an email to tmblankenship@gmail.com. In the subject line type CT application. In your email I need the following. Your name, a link to one or two of your galleries, and if you are applying for just a guest CT spot or for the contest too.

Hugs!!!

No comments: