Saturday, August 26, 2006

oh yeahhhh...I forgot. I got tagged by sweet lil Gina!!

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

So...I am a wierdo kind of chick...so I am going to list about me...though my pets...phew..strange ones too. Heck...will list their's too.

Me:

1) I sing ALL the timmmmeeee. And songs that I haven't thought of in years. They will just pop into my head. Everyday I wake up with some song in my head. Don't know why...just have to sing.

2) I have been said to be able to make friends with someone in the bathroom of a store. I have to talk to people when I am out and about. I just have to. I love people, am nosey, and that is just how I work.

3) I vacuum ALL the time. And not just carpet. I sweep my laminate floors at least 3 times a day and vacuum up the little piles.

4) I buy lots of produce that I plan on eating to become healthier and it so goes to waste. I WILL change this

5)I sleep with my head and the foot of the bed. I sleep better that way. It must be the way we have the room set up...messes up my chi!

My pets:

1) My kittie who I have had for 14 yrs...she is called spooky or freaky kitty. She was rescued by the vet students at UCDavis. she was all scratched up and the only survivor of a litter of cats. And she has major issues. She only likes me and my hubby and only comes out at night. And she slithers around the house from hiding place to hiding place...almost on her tummy.

2) My oldest cat...he won't eat unless his bowl is full!

3) He follows me when I go visit neighbors...and yowls outside their doors

4) my crabs willlll nottttt change their shells anymore...know matter how small I think they are getting on them.

5)They love peanut butter.

not sure who I will tag...but watch out ;)

2 comments:

slkone said...

You've got some silly kitties! But that made me LOL - slithering around on her belly - poor thing!

Meredith said...

lol! how funny! do you want to come vacuum my house? :) i get it done once a day, but three times? wow! on second thought, don't come to my house, it might scare you away from ever talking to me again! :) just kidding! i am actually really weird about my bathrooms. they get bleached top to bottom (no pun intended!) at least once a day. now that we are potty-training, hannah's toilet gets bleached everytime she uses it! lol