Saturday, June 24, 2006




Meet my newest CT member...Stacey Schweiger. I am so excited to add her to my team. I first "met" Stacey at Rakscraps...she has been a very active member...joining in the forum chitchat, the challenges and the daily banter. I lover her layouts (which you can see here in her gallery) and thought she would make an awesome addition to my team!

I look forward to getting to know her better, making her my friend and sharing this journey with her and the other wonderful ladies on my team.

Read more about Stacey here:

My name is Stacey and I'm 31 years old. I've been married for 6 years to Carl, who is a Chemical Engineer. We live in a suburb just outside of Austin, TX with our two little guys. Colin is 4 and Alex is 18 months.

Currently I am a SAHM to my boys, but in my "previous" life I was an RN. I occasionally miss my working girl days, mostly because I miss the adult interaction, but I keep active in local moms groups and, of course, RAKScraps to get some sort of daily intellectual stimulation! :)

I've been scrapbooking for about 3 years and started digiscrapping in September 2005. I still have my paper supplies and I do occasionally use them but only for things like making cards and altered journals. I don't think I'll ever go back to traditional scrapbooking again!

I am so excited and honored to be a part of Tracy's team!

1 comment:

jane said...

that is awesome that you have stacy on your team tracy! her layouts are great and are gonna show off your kits beautifully!!
When she does a good job, are you going to get her a jug of mararitas??