Sunday, April 02, 2006

Been kind of a laid back weekend. It started with DH being a total PIA..won't get into it...but I was MAD!!! lol

Boys have been crazy wild, lol! Cleaning, playing, trying to work... Same ole same old! hehehe

but I did get some things almost wrapped up!

Started a new challenge over at Raks today....for International Children's Book Day. You should check it out...it's a fun one...I actually am going to do two layouts for it, lol.

My scraplift challenge at Digital Freebies is every wednesday...I missed last week due to home life.

The next sketch challenge there starts Saturday

I am creating a free mini doodle kit for Amanda's challenge over there...it will be part of a fun kit I am releasing on Tuesday. You get the mini kit free and then use it for her challenge.

Here is a sneak peek of the full kit's papers. I am excited about this kit...I am really liking the way it is turning out.



I am so tickled that Laura aka lmayruby at Raks pm'd me saying she used my Sweet Grandson kit I gave ya'll on the blog...here is her layout...go here if you want to leave her comments






If you use any of my freebies or kits...please send me a link so I can ohhh and ahhhh and put you on my blog! I love seeing my creations in use, as do most designers.

I have been loving blog hopping...very addicting...I feel like such a voyeur though, lol! Nosey Nelly that I am.

The whole tart thing is cracking me up! Funny how things become the "in" thing...and how quickly it spreads. I wish I were still in my psych classes so I could write a paper on this, lol. It would be a fun topic.

Ok...off to try to get some more designing done...and hopefully a couple new layouts to share!

2 comments:

Raji said...

Wow! these papers are gorgeous, Tracy.

Anonymous said...

Too cool... my layout is on a blog!