Monday, March 06, 2006

Lots of challenges going on!!!

Thought I would advertise some of my challenges I have going on at some sites!!!


At Rakscraps I have the following at this time:

Women History Month Challenge March 6th-10th

My monthly Element Challenge just started for March. It runs till April 4th.

Digital Freebies:

Every Wednesday join me for a scraplift challenge at Digital Freebies. If you do all four lifts, you get the whole prize kit.

I also have a twice monthly Sketch challenge that will be starting up on the 11th.

And then...at Scrappindigikreations I have a sketch and color challenge in the newsletter!


and if that isn't enough excitement!!??!!! How bout a big old 40% off sale at DigitalFreebies for everything! All the designers!!! Wow. And a new club kit combo went up...two great kits for $5!!!!

2 comments:

Tania said...

Wow Lady!! Your so super busy! I'm hoping I could at least do 1 of your challenges :D

Melinda said...

No wonder you're tired. I was going to try and work on my next Mom's Advice LO, but just can't seem to muster the energy tonight. I decided on a spur of the moment to have Brenna's party almost a week early so that my parents would be here for it. Brenna won't know the difference either way ;) but suddenly I have to start thinking about it a bit more because it's a week closer than it used to be- ack!