Thursday, March 30, 2006

How coooolllll is this slide show thing???????? I found it in several blogs, and haddddddddddd to have it for myself!

Also...how strange are fortune cookies? So.....a month ago I had the BLUESSSS! I didn't want to be a stay at home mommy anymore! I felt like I was doing a horrible job! Long story. So...cracked open a fortune on my lowest day...it said..."You will find great comfort at home".

Then tonights (don't lecture me about falling off my diet wagon people, lol)

"Creating is the greatest proof of being alive". That should be my new motto!

So...having fun playing with my blog...got my freebie done...might do a couple layouts as soon as I pass out my prizes for my challenges I am doing at Digital Freebies. Next week I am starting a cool one over at Rakscraps.

I am also in the CT spotlight for April's Newsletter at Raks...whoohoooo. No more about that...you will have to read about it! heheheh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that new motto!

Anonymous said...

Wise man say: "Heed fortune for the future is yours"

Big hugs,

Melinda said...

Neato slide show!! and that should definately be your new motto ;)

Sarah said...

I LOVE that slideshow thingy. Saw it last night on here and was going to really check it out tonight when I get home. It's a great way to showcase your LOs. And there large enough that you can see them unlike flickr, which is what I have now.

I love that fortune cookie "motto". It would be a great one!

SammyD said...

ooooo.....love the slide show, how cool is that!

Fantastic fortune cookies, I think you should eat more!