Tuesday, March 28, 2006

just a quickie this morning...make sure to grab the ice cube freebie down below...I will be taking it down tomorrow! xoxoxoxoxo

I also put up a little tut on how to thread a ribbon through a buckle and get a good look. Go to the tutorial part of my blog by clicking to the right.

Oh...and if you haven't joined up for Scrappindigikreations' Newsletter...you shoulllddd! I am going to be having a cool freebie that you can use in my color challenge...and I will have a sketch challenge too. That is the way to get freebies on Sammy's site now...got to get the newsletter. Go here and scroll down to the info spot on the bottom left...click subscribe to newsletter.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome ribbon tut Tracy! I love how it looks so real. TFS! Can't wait to try it out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your tutorial sweetz and for being such a doll!