Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hi again! Wow...yesterday was a gorgeous day again here. It was actually starting to get a a little too warm for me....I am soooo not a hot weather person....but there was a nice breeze blowing, sun was shining and the birds were chirping. The boys and I cleaned in the morning...we had the Strands over the night before last for a bbq....and then we made a picnic lunch. Drove across town to my fave park...silly since there are two just down the street...but I reallllly like this other one. We played and ate and playeddddd! Both fell asleep on the way home, so I got a little me time.

Oh yeah...I went to target and got some cute knit gaucho pants (black)...sorry Amy...I like them, lol. And they don't make me look huge and they are light weight...had to get them. I also got a cute ruched shirt (well...ok 2...liked it so much I got a diff color too)...wayyyyy to low cut so I had to get a cute lacey tank for underneath. But...it is still killing me....there are soooo many clothes I would get if I were my smaller self! It is so hard...when I gain weight...it isn't just all over...it is in the er....ummmmm....spot where a lot of women pay a lot of money to get enhanced....kwim. Almost impossible to find shirts that will work for me. If I get them to fit my chest, I look pregnant...they just hang off me everywhere else. Grrrr. And...I am so unhappy at this weight.

So...why is it so flippin hard for me to get motivated to lose it? I never had it easy in the weight department...but from 24 to 31 I had it under control. Diet (lifetime member of WW) and teaching at a gym (ie...working out 5-6 days a week) kept me tone and in shape. I know I have def food issues...it is all emotional. And I know that this last year of being sick has made me feel just tired and TIREDDDDD! But you would think that being this unhappy with my body would give me the motivation I need. Not so. Got to get to the root of this.

I think that is part of the reason I have being staying away from the computer so much lately. Between Bran making me feel guilty and him working from 6a-11p or later...and so busy with the kiddos schedules...I just haven't been around as much. That alone should help me lose some...not that I eat while on the computer...but I am at least moving instead of sitting, lol.

Ooopppsss...sorry got off on a little side note there, didn't I, lol.

So today....gonna drop off Chase at preschool and head over to Super Walmart for some grocery shopping and to get Raymond a Bday present....his party is tomorrow.

Then my mom is coming up and we will hang out!

I also decided that I am going to make up some of my recipes and give out little books for Christmas. A lot of my friends and family want my recipes, so this will be a fun way to do it. So...jumping on the bandwagon, lol.

Here is one of my most asked for at preschool...all the kiddos and mom eat it up!



I used SBB's Vintage kit they gave out. Font is Mom's Printing that Christine S gave as a Rak over at Rakscraps.

Ok...off to shower and get kiddos and me ready.

hugs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to LOL at your gauchos disclaimer! You know I love you and I bet you look hot in them! They are just not for me. ;)

I wish I knew what to tell you about the weight issues. I find it near impossible to exercise when I'm tired, and I know you have been mega tired for months. I hope you get a happy medium soon! Smooches!

Anonymous said...

Yummie on that recipe, no wonder they eat them up. Sounds like you've been a busy lady and I totally understand about the weight thing, I just keep gaining over here, getting severe back pains, and nothing gets me off my hiny and into the gym. Wish we were closer, we could go together and just gossip the whole time, LOL!