Saturday, April 28, 2007

Welcome to summer ladies and gentlebugs! man...it is going to be 87 here today!!! What happened to spring. I want my spring dangit!!!

So...I made yummy fajitas last night and margaritas and just hung out with the family. That was nice...low key. Today I will be attacking my house...it realllly needs some major straightening...I am hosting book club tomorrow night, hehehe.

I also wanted to thank you guys for linking me up to layouts using my templates, stitching, kits etc. It makes my heart so happy, heheheh. If you have left comments before (like before two weeks ago)....I lost my list and would love you to link me up again...sniff sniff. pleassseeee. Don't forget...I am going to be giving random raks out too...so make sure I have some way to contact you. you can leave email addies if you feel ok with that...or email me at tmblankenship@gmail.com or pm me at dst (tracy_blankenship).

I released a new set of templates over at SDK...40% off right now Only $2.40!

I have to say...I really like these,lol. There is glitter, paper piecings etc (don't worry...there are instructions on how to recolor those things ;) )


all new ones (well...the first was the rectangle one from the other day...but I made it square and added a few things)

click preview to see larger view





and an oldie but goodie


So...hurry over there...and check out the other new releases...they are on sale too! and the freebies too!

love, hugs and happy scrapping!
xoxoxo
Tracy

5 comments:

IkeaGoddess said...

aahhhwwwww, you warm my heart. I just got your PM at DST. Thank you so much. You are too good to be true. You sure made my day, heck my week.
Btw, I'm in the process of redesigning my blog and I want to use a couple of your stitches in the header - they are the best. Is that OK with you? Of course full credits will be in the footer.

Cathy said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful kits! I really appreciate it!

julie said...

I like your new templates too, so I hopped across and ordered them! Thanks for sharing them on your blog as I wouldn't have found them otherwise!

LovelyMissKait said...

Good luck with the weight reduction plan! Thank you for the journal, too.
Your templates are wonderful. I have the one you did with the sun and my page turned out fabulously sunny and bright.
Have a wonderful day.
And thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love those templates. They are just gorgeous!