Tuesday, February 13, 2007




Happy Birthday to a great friend of mine. We have never met officially...yet she feels like family. I hope she knows how special she is.

I would love it if you guys would go over to this forum SDK or this one Raks and post a special birthday wish for her! It would make both of our days!!! REally.

I used her sometimes kit and ConnieB's freebie Template (Thank you again Conny!!!!)

I will be back tomorrow with new things to talk about and a new template to share!
hugs to you all! (I get to watch my grandson again today...hehheheyayayayay)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I commented at both places, and truly forgot to check your blog!! What a duffer, as Sammy would say, lol!

Thank you so much, my friend. You brought tears to my eyes with this birthday greeting and made my day that much better!

Hugs and love,