Do you love great challenges? Do you long for a fun atmosphere and sweet helpful people? Do you want to learn as you scrap? Do you like greattttttt FREEBIES?!?!?!
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions I have the place for you!
~*~click picture above to go to the site~*~
Some great friends have been working hard at Scrappindigikreations to make all this possible. They have a free mega kit each month, awesome challenges with twists, and they are allll soooo sweet! One thing I really like about this site is they are so helpful in teaching you how to be a better scrapper and how to design.
My good friend Kim has this awesome challenge going on right now...the SDK calendar challenge:
"Each week, you will receive the following:
- a 1 or 2 page sketch, or a mini album series of sketches
- a list of techniques
- a list of supplies you will need to complete the layout
- the requirements to fulfill the challenge to be eligible for a posting bonus
- a list of resources to research for more information pertaining to the techniques for the challenge
- a download link that includes any extras I will provide for the challenge
- a completed example by me, to refer to for inspiration
You will have until the end of each month to complete the challenges for each month, so you can pace yourself and do 1 challenge per week, or do the entire month's challenges during the last week of the month."
I am going to spend time on this old blog of mine letting you get to know the gals and their designs...find the great challenges and get some awesome goodies along the way (think coupons, qps and more ; so make sure that you check back to get more more more, lol)
So...to get this fun little kit I made (see preview in post below this one)...you must answer the following questions and email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sat Feb 10th 12a EST.
1. What are the four names of the craft challenges they have in the forums?
2. What is the name of the thread that talks about what is just going on??
3. Who runs the kreative recipe challenge?
4. What does Jen have up her sleeve for Feb's Altered Art challenge project?
5. Who did Orianna put in the Kreatie Kharacter spotlight this month?
6. Who runs the sketch challenge?
7. Go to the Hello and Welcome...please introduce yourself. The owner and
leader comes from the "land down under". Who is she?
Now go on....go register, get the newsletter...go grab the first few parts of their
free mega kit...play some games and get your computer dirty with scrapping challenges. Go ONNNN!