Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mannnn...this blogger has been giving me problems! I don't know what is going on...been trying to post since Sunday.

I would like to introduce my next Guest CT, Nita!!!

Nita Sept 10thpinayus27@yahoo.com


Hi, my name is Juanita "Nita" Thomas. I've been married to a wonderful man for almost 4 years now. We are blessed with 1 beautiful daughter named Lillianna Rose Jenelle. She was born on December 2, 2004, just two years after I arrived here in the United States so it has a sentimental value to us. I arrived here December 2, 2002.

As to my hobbies, I enjoy and love reading religious books and magazines, reading novels, cross-stitch, making beads, painting, scrapbooking, web designing, watching basketball games, cooking and playing games/challenges in threads and forums.

I discovered digital scrapping last October 2005 and are for sure addicted. I sit every day at my computer scrapping LO`s. I find this as a very fun hobby. I`m active in some scrapbooking forums, and loves to join both games and challenges. I'm mainly using PSP 7, PSP X and DIS2006

I love both grunge and clean style but I prefer clean style because it's simple and pleasing to the eye.

I belive that being in a Creative Team, I will develop my knowledge even more, and I really love to scrap. And most of all, I love your designs or kits :-)

I''m currently a Creative Team member for designers Brandi/ESNQueen, Julie Major, Laura Pitman and Sherrie Peigdon, Rebecca C., Dea Spina, Sarah Laming, Dawn Robertson (Kashiabean Kreations).

username: pinayus27
Creative Expression and Daddy Got The Blues Kit"

Okay, here's the answer to the question:

1) Name: Juanita “Nita” Thomas


2) Where do you live?

I live in Bothell, Washington with my dear husband of almost 4 years , our dear daughter named Lillianna Rose Jenelle, and our pure breed Schnauzer dog named Boone.


3) How long have you been digi scrapping?

I discovered digital scrapping last October 2005 and are for sure addicted. I sit every day at my computer scrapping LO`s. I find this as a very fun hobby. I`m active in some scrapbooking forums, and loves to join both games and challenges. I'm mainly using PSP 7, PSP X and DIS2006


4) What brought you to digi scrapping?

I always love graphics & designs but digital scrapping is still new to me until one day I saw a site that has a nice layouts and I was amazed by it so I started asking her about it. I am also a self taught digiscrapper. Online tutorials really helped me get started. It's been 10 months now and I'm still lovin' it. It's very addicting.


5) What do you like most about it?

Like most people, I find myself inspired to see what I made and being able to create and share our memories to other people as well and most of all, digital scrap booking is very fun and very affordable!


6) Do you have any other hobbies?

As to my hobbies, I enjoy and love reading religious books and magazines, reading novels, cross-stitch, making beads, painting, scrapbooking, web designing, watching basketball games, cooking and playing games/challenges in threads and forums.


7) How often do you get to scrap?

I sit every day at my computer playing around with my programs and scrapping layouts. I find this as a very fun hobby. I`m active in some scrapbooking forums, and loves to join both games and challenges.


8) What program do you use most to scrap?

I'm mainly using PSP 7, PSP X and DIS2006


9) What are your fave elements to use while scrapping?

I like most of them. Like clips, buttons, ribbons and stitches. But I don't like putting a lot of elements on my layout. I prefer clean looking layout. Not too much elements or something like that.


10) Do you have a fave snack to munch on while scrapping?

My favorite is cookies and milkshake.


11) What is your fave layout you have done (provide link to it) and why?

This is my favorite layout so far. It’s simple and it’s valuable. When I look at my life, the greatest happiness are my family. You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=48517&cat=500&ppuser=5806


she has a ton of galleries, lol. Here are just a few

her rakscraps gallery

her scrapbook-bytes gallery

her gotta pixel gallery


Here are the layouts she did with two of my kits



with my creative expressions kit (available at digital freebies and sdk)




and with Daddy's Got the Blues


Go scraplift her from one of her galleries and post the link here and you will get a little goodie from me.

now...my update, lol

Hi there all! What a great weekend!! Had the grand opening Chat of the forums over at SDK and that was fun. Then my mom and aunt spent the night and we had a giant pj party, lol.

Sat was Chase's first soccer game...it was sooooo cool! They actually played really really good (considering I thought they would have no idea what to do)! Chase was so happy to be there. He just ran and ran with the biggest smile on his face just pointing towards the sun! It was so beautiful to see. I didn't really catch that on film, but I got some cute pics. I don't want to post a lot of them since they have other kiddos in them, but here are a couple!





Then came home and vegged out for a bit.

Sunday I got a bug up my rear and totally drug everything out of my room and rearranged it. Our master bedroom isn't that big, but our furniture is so it is always cramped. Well...it doesn't fit any other way really, so it went back in exactly the same except rotated 90 degrees, lol. but I did take the big mirror off my dresser *feng shui says not to have big mirrors, and my computer is hidden now, so that is better. plus it is diff, so there ya go. And I have slept better.

Yesterday morning I spent some time talking to the boys about the importance of this day and of our firefighters, policemen and men and women in the service. Kept it fairly simple and Chase said...maybe we should pray for them...I got so teary eyed. So we did. Religion and our family is a whole long subject for another day.

We took Chase to school and then I took Hayden to this lady named Linda's house. She runs a preschool out of her home. We walked in and I was FLOORED!! It was so cuteeee! Toys, playhouse, so many art supplies and books, flash cards, wall posters for learning and her backyard was so cute!!! Best thing...she knows all about speech delays and problems!!! My friend sends her two 3.5 year old twins there (for the past year) and highly recommends her. She doesn't let any food or drinks come in from outside...she supplies all snacks and lunch. I am really thinking I am going to do this. Hayden had so much funnnn!

Then we picked up chase, napped, ate, got ready for soccer practice, went, came home and I went to a spa party! Ladies! HEAVEN!!! I have never heard of one! The company is beauticontrol. Basically it is high end beauty products and they bring them to someone's house and you get to try them out.

The house lights are dimmed and music is playing. We had a glass of wine. you start off with this delish hand scrub which I loved!! Then you did this lip apeel. wow....had to get that. it is a mask for your lips and then a balm. my lips felt so great...mine peel a lot etc...and fine lines are starting. this was awesome

Next came this warming facial mask....and moisturizer...my face has never been so soft. Then came a foot soak and scrub with alpha hydroxy cream! Oh yeahhh baby!!!
I am so having a party...good thing is...you get a few hostess gifts and 50% off the skin care sets just for hosting...and you don't have to sell a certain amount! woohoo!

Today little man Hayden and I will do some killer art work and read in our leappad book.


Also have some new products up at Digital Freebies....30% off till next Tuesday





In other news...Scrappindigikreations has started to release the freebie Mega kit for September...and believe me!!!! it is a good one.

My friend Kim's gorgeous and huge kit is first! You have to go get it.



Have a great day!!!!

No comments: