Monday, March 10, 2008

You asked for it you got it.....I have had people ask me to create templates w/Attitude 5x7 size...perfect for brag books and Shutterfly prints/books. So here you go. And guess what...they are easily sized down to 4x6.


They are available at Scrapdish


here are a couple layouts showing what you can do with them.




Don't forget...there is a coupon over on the Shutterfly Blog along with some great freebies!!

I need the following commenters on the Shutterfly Blog to Contact me. You won a little somethin something from me! email me at tmblankenship at gmail dot com.

Lisa (ckmom12673)
Sandy
NancyP
Nicole
JamWest1007
CeCe
ScrapMel

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Tracy, your brag book pages are absolutely amazing!!!! I don't usually make brag books, but I guess I may have to start. Thanks for the inspiration, and if I do start I'll be getting your templates for sure.

Melinda said...

Sounds like a busy busy week! take a few minutes to relax too, hon :) Thanks for the goodies and drool session! LOL