Sunday, March 09, 2008

Well...my time at Shutterfly is almost over...it has been fun. And to say farewell and Happy March...St. Patty's day...welcome Spring etc...I am sharing this kit I made. For you. Your Cost? Just say hello to me over on their Blog...that is all. And don't share the direct links...just send people on over there too! Yayayayay! Such a fun kit to make.

Don't forget...you can save 30% off my templates at Scrapdish by using the coupon I have on Shutterfy's Blog. Also...today I will pick random winners (misc prizes) from the comment section over there! I would love to see any layouts you make with it!....Have a greatttt Day.

2 comments:

clc said...

Love your green kit! Heading over to shutterfly now!

Anonymous said...

Love the kit Tracy and congrats on being featured over there!!