Tuesday, November 11, 2008

edited to add...this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I was having technical difficulties,lol.

Hi sweet scrappers! So good to be here with you. First of all...thank you to all of our Veteran's and soldiers! We are appreciative for all you have done!

We are home today...no school. Chase's boyscout Pack will be marching in the parade today!!! Yayyyyy! Though it is cold and overcast. yuckkkkk.

Life has been good....hanging with the family and enjoying lots of preschool time with Hayden. They are growing so fast.

It has been awhile since pics....

my mom celebrating her 60th bday



the boys at the pumpking farm....in front of the display our preschool made.



where I would like to put the boys sometimes.


my webslingers




heheheheh. I love those guys.

and I forgot to announce my suprise winners.....

kbmurray5

ginnieg

Lor

connact me at tmblankenship at gmail dot com for your giftie!!!

I also have a new set of templates (sketch templates that is) up in the store...on sale.




and new stuff in the $1 day spot at FPD




and I put a lot of other stuff on sale....and what...more???


yup....a promotion.

spend $5 in my store and get my set of stitches for free. This just shows the natural...but it comes in five colors...with another set of stars and a set of blooms thrown in.

and spend $10 and get the stitches AND this cute little kit too.



check back soon....I have a new freebie almost done for ya!

hugs and happy scrapping!!

2 comments:

LovelyMissKait said...

Happy birthday to your mom.
The kids are growing so fast and look terribly cute in their costumes.
Love the trios template. Off to buy them.
H,
Kait

Stacey said...

Your templates are da bomb!!! I think I have just about everything in your store!!! Love those pictures!!! They are adorable! Happy Birthday to your mom!!!