Wednesday, September 06, 2006

hello and howdy! How is everyone today???? I am doing pretty good....a little sleepy, but that is normal!

Just been doing the school thing...trying to find the house after all the sickness...go grocery shopping...you know.

Actually got a couple layouts done, a set of templates done for my ethnic food challenge at rakscraps and had lunch with my buddy MaryAnn.


First...my challenge. September is National Ethnic Food Month. I loveee to collect new recipes and have been wanting to make some books (actually have some recipe books that will soon be for sale soon too). So...the challenge is to use the templates to put down your fave recipes. So go to this thread to grab the templats and instructions and share your faves...there will be a posting bonus.





Then...some layouts:

Using Doris Castle's Cherished Moments kit available at SCrapbook Graphics




Using Sue Bond's Sisters kit available at Scrap outside the box and Jeannie Papai's Sketch template at Digital Freebies



Man..I miss scrapping, lol. Hope to get more of it done. I made another that I really like but can't show you yet...it is for the Raks Sept Newsletter!


And..you know those bull-nose clips I have down below? Well...they are no longer free...but almost. Go here and get them for .75 this week!
Ok...off to get the boy ready for soccerr practice. Then I have Back To School Night!! Woohoo, lol.

hugs

No comments: